Have ever been caught staring at womans feet?

Talk about foot fetish related topics, your experiences, your stories....general chat

Re: Have ever been caught staring at womans feet?

Postby minxella » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm

I noticed a guy seriously checking out my feet once when I wasnt even trying to get attention, I found it a bit of a turn on. I dont think most girls would realise a guy was interested in their feet, they would mostly think the guy was avoiding looking anywhere else, me on the other hand... hehe
minxella
foot junior

Advertisement

Postby ryan8750 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I don't know if I have ever been caught out, staring at a woman's feet but I wouldn't be surprised if I have as I do like to steal furtive glances at pretty feet although i'm almost definitely not as subtle as I probably should be. I would love to meet a girl like you MinxElla
ryan8750
foot junior

Postby feet4you2 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 am

Would have to yes more then once, cant help myself i love pretty feet and no law against looking, think thats why some woman were sexy heels and shoes right ? I would love to see some pictures of your feet what size are you ? we could trade or maybe pay for pictures do you do custom work or thought about it, let me know
feet4you2
foot master

Postby willywonka » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 am

Back in 1999 I was in Sacramento at some gymnastics event. It was before the festivities got underway and the various gymnasts were pretty much cordoned off in this one section signing a few autographs and mingling with some fans beforehand. I walked over there of course. Had no intention of "scoping out" feet or anything. Was just walking over there innocently like everyone else. After a few minutes I spotted Jamie Dantzscher standing there talking to someone. She wasn't a huge star or anything. Definitely more well known gymnasts at this event. She was a cutie though(still is) and she really stood out among this sea of athletes. Of course she(and many others) were barefoot. I noticed almost immediately and she definitely had gorgeous feet. Introduced myself, said I was a big fan, etc. Didn't make it too obvious but I kept looking down. While I'm pretty sure she didn't know(or if she did she just didn't say anything or simply didn't care), but after hanging around there for about five minutes I looked to the left and some chick around 23-25 was giving me "the look" and certainly knew what I was doing. I laughed and that chick did not reciprocate. Don't know who that person was, I'll assume an agent, assistant, or something along those lines. Either way, I wasn't sticking around and risking getting thrown out of there for whatever reason. Spent a LOT of money going to this event. So I just walked away and after getting something to drink, went back to my seat. I think she was only 16 or 17 back then(just checked her wiki link and she was 17), but had she been any older I might have flirted a bit with her and seen where it went(probably nowhere).

While I consider this fetish pretty mainstream and I am open about it with whatever woman I am dating, its moments like that where you do feel like a "freak".
I am the dreamer of dreams.
willywonka
Foot King

Postby size_34 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 am

willywonka wrote:Back in 1999 I was in Sacramento at some gymnastics event. It was before the festivities got underway and the various gymnasts were pretty much cordoned off in this one section signing a few autographs and mingling with some fans beforehand. I walked over there of course. Had no intention of "scoping out" feet or anything. Was just walking over there innocently like everyone else. After a few minutes I spotted Jamie Dantzscher standing there talking to someone. She wasn't a huge star or anything. Definitely more well known gymnasts at this event. She was a cutie though(still is) and she really stood out among this sea of athletes. Of course she(and many others) were barefoot. I noticed almost immediately and she definitely had gorgeous feet. Introduced myself, said I was a big fan, etc. Didn't make it too obvious but I kept looking down. While I'm pretty sure she didn't know(or if she did she just didn't say anything or simply didn't care), but after hanging around there for about five minutes I looked to the left and some chick around 23-25 was giving me "the look" and certainly knew what I was doing. I laughed and that chick did not reciprocate. Don't know who that person was, I'll assume an agent, assistant, or something along those lines. Either way, I wasn't sticking around and risking getting thrown out of there for whatever reason. Spent a LOT of money going to this event. So I just walked away and after getting something to drink, went back to my seat. I think she was only 16 or 17 back then(just checked her wiki link and she was 17), but had she been any older I might have flirted a bit with her and seen where it went(probably nowhere).

While I consider this fetish pretty mainstream and I am open about it with whatever woman I am dating, its moments like that where you do feel like a "freak".

good story.
me too have a thing for the gymnast girls feet.
and i can almost feel the look from this "an agent, assistant, or something along those lines." person. lol
size_34
foot master

Postby Mike24 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 am

I've never been caught, but today would've almost been the first time I suppose. I went to pick up my books for college. Colleges have to be the worst. Hot pink painted toenails. Holy fuck. Had they been a dark color, I probably would've have never looked, since I've seemed to be able to get a hold of myself lately. But man. The 4 pairs I saw today were absolutely gorgeous. About 2 weeks ago, my Asian friend stopped by a gaming tournament I was in. Some of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. Pink polish. Jeez. It's gotta be up there with red and light blue now. :lol:
Mike24
foot master

Postby MsKrisMe » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 am

I for one would feel uncomfortable if I found a guy staring at my feet if they didn't look their beat. Somewhere in the back of my head I'd be wondering if there was something wrong with them. On the other hand, if I'm just strolling away from an awesome pedicure, all my attention is on my feet and the new paint job, so odds are I'd be flattered if I fund someone staring then. Long story short I agree with other replies. If they're all painted and pretty and bare for the world to see, there's a reason. To show them off of course. An open invitation in my opinion.
Guiltylittlepleasures.blogspot.com
MsKrisMe
foot junior

Previous

Return to Foot fetish talk