Have ever been caught staring at womans feet?

Talk about foot fetish related topics, your experiences, your stories....general chat

Have ever been caught staring at womans feet?

Postby Theclassic » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 am

I live in NYC
and on my way to school
i see many womens feet once i get to Manhattan especially
who have heels or flip flops on and i cant help but check em all out
"eww bad feet"
"nice paint job"
"Dirty"
"cute small toes"
w.e runs through my head
but i have yet to be caught i was thinking about it on the train today
that being caught staring would be the next embarrassing thing to being caught wackin it
or caught gettin' it on with someone
I wont stop, even if i get caught im a foot lover for life
like much of u
but getting caught staring is a ... tiny fear of mine
also it is a fantasy of mine
for me to be admiring a womans feet and have her love it and ..
well im sure we all had that day dream
Have u ever been caught staring?
Theclassic
foot junior

Advertisement

Re: Have ever been caught staring at womans feet?

Postby Ireallylovegirlsfeet » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:17 am

I must have. Women aren’t daft you know an even if some are they still know when your looking at their feet. But their not forced to know why you’re staring at their feet. Some women don’t know about guys who are into feet.

And then again others do. But their not going to stop you and say "hey are you looking at my feet” “you are” “well stop it you perv".

I am from a little village in England and in my village most of my friends and my friends, friends know I love women’s feet. Because were I am from we share are secrets with are friends.

Now don’t get me wrong I am super shy guy shyer than anyone but I think its necessary to letting people know because eventually your going to have to let the women you see know about it and its not as much of a big deal as people make it out to be at least not to all the girls I’ve told. well maybe it did come as a bit of ashock but I didn’t freak them out /disgust them.

So don’t worry about it infact maybe you should try telling women/people about it and let the cat out of the bag you’ll feel better about it I think.
Ireallylovegirlsfeet
foot master

Postby cptnhowdy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:51 pm

i look , try not to stare cuz thats rude , at womens feet any chance i get , as long as wife isn't around haha cuz she knows,
but it doesn't bother me if a woman sees me looking at her feet, i mean why do they paint their toe nails? so we look at their shirt right?
cptnhowdy
foot junior

Postby BootsandFeet26 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:04 pm

My wife catches me looking at her feet all the time. Does that count?
BootsandFeet26
foot master

Postby mikeincalif » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 am

I'm constantly caught looking at pretty womens feet. But if you don't want to share 'em, don't bare 'em....
mikeincalif
foot master

Postby Bigfoot » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 am

mikeincalif wrote:I'm constantly caught looking at pretty womens feet. But if you don't want to share 'em, don't bare 'em....
Exactly man, thats how I feel about it. I look at my wifes feet all the time and living at the beach has its perks too with all the eye candy here.
Bigfoot
Foot King

Postby lmmyk12 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 pm

There's a reason why i sit in the back of the class! LOL! College girls LOVE flip flops.
I've been caught a couple of times. One of the girls who has caught me teases me about it all the time. She's in my major and if it's only us in the lab or something, she'll walk around with out shoes on, or put them up on the desk. UGH!

As long as you're not too creepy about it, there's never any real problems.
lmmyk12
foot master

Postby rEdRuM » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah....sometimes they do catch me staring. I try to look away real quick, but when I look back, they sometimes either grin and look at me out of the corner of their eye or put their shoes back on and give me a dirty look.

I think that the girls that grin actually get flattered and try to continue the foot/dangle show. It's at that moment where there is a strange connection....rare but it happens!
rEdRuM
foot master

Postby Larringjeff » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 am

There is this one girl in my chemistry class that is absolutely adorable and she has nice toes and I know it because I've seen them before. Well this particular fall day she says, Hey Jeff do you like my new pedicure, and takes off her sandal and puts her foot on the desk. Knowing I'm a foot fetish guy I probably stared at those toes for a good 10 seconds. She realized and has never been the same with me, and we actually had a good relationship, but our closeness has become nothing but distant friends now.
Also another girl in my math class has absolutely gorgeous toes and she catches me starting at her feet all the time. She is still my friend. I think i am suspecting a foot fetish.
Larringjeff
foot junior

Postby Icarus_gothfootlover » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 am

I have, but only fleeting glimpses noticed by classmates back in my college days. Especially the day this hot girl I was totally into flipped off one of her shoes for the first time in front of me and my eyes were magnetically drawn to them and man were they hot but I think she saw.
Icarus_gothfootlover
foot master

Postby scott5776 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm

i have been "caught" and gotten various reactions...my wife knows about this fetish and takes great care of her feet

i watched a young man get a hard-on staring at my wife's feet for a long time...when she went up to go to the rest room, she came back and sat nearer to him, giving him a little show

what a woman

love original amateur
scott5776
foot master

Postby lovegeneration » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm

BootsandFeet26 wrote:My wife catches me looking at her feet all the time. Does that count?

Mine too! :smt200 :D

I adore her feet and legs!
lovegeneration
Foot King

Postby justaboy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:43 pm

My gf caught me staring at this other girl's feet during class--though to be fair she had taken off her shoes and her feet were on full display on the chair next to her. I didn't realize she caught me until after class, when on our way to the parking lot she kicked me in the balls and told me.
justaboy
foot junior

Postby size_34 » Sat May 29, 2010 5:07 am

i see what you guys are saying.

but i would rather be caught staring at a girls feet, than to be caught staring at her breasts.

beeing caught staring a a womans breasts must be extremely embarresing, but staring at the feet is not.

on public transportation, everybody is looking down on the floor anyway, to avoid other peoples eyes.
so looking at the floor, is not weird.
and it just so happends that peoples feet are at the floor.
size_34
foot master

Postby footfetishfiona » Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 am

i've never been called out on it but i do think some women have noticed me checking out their feet. its not embarrassing for me though, us girls can check out each other's pedi's without any creepy factor and they never have to know how much i like what i'm seeing.
footfetishfiona
foot master

Next

Return to Foot fetish talk