Foot fetish webcams

webcam

webcam

webcam

Most dirtiest thing you've done to female feet?

Talk about foot fetish related topics, your experiences, your stories....general chat

Most dirtiest thing you've done to female feet?

Postby feetloverbb » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:45 am

TELL US YOUR STORY!!!

I'll go first...

One time I made my ex-step all over a small cake while I came on her feet.
Let's just say I add the extra frosting to that cake for her to enjoy with her feet :-D
FeetLoverBB
feetloverbb
foot maniac

Advertisement

Hotlegsandfeet.com

• Huge 5 year archive
  • Over 150 000 pictures
  • Awsome daily update
  • Super HQ pictures
  • Over 500 models
  • 100% Exclusive

One of the first Foot Fetish sites on the net. Incredibly gorgeous girls with feet to die for! Tons of Foot Job pics and movies that will blow you away

Hotlegsandfeet.com

Re: Most dirtiest thing you've done to female feet?

Postby tomboy291 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Once my gf spent the night with another guy (it was all set up so i knew it was happenong)
Anyway she had a fun night with him they did everything, when she came home she walked straight in sat down and started telling me what they did in detail, she could see how horny i was getting then hshe hit me with the bombshell, she said she wrapped her perfect feet around his cock and gave him a foot job just before she left that morning....he spunked all over her tummy but she said he dribbled lrecum all over her toes....at that point with my heart literally pumping out of my chest with excitement she stripped, layed back and lifted her toes to my mouth and TOLD me to suck her toes and lick her feet as i fucked her......as we were fucking she was telling me what her feet did to his cock (only an hour or so before this was happening)
Needless to say i lasted about 3 minutes it was amazing and my favourite foot session with her or anyone ever
There u go hope u all enjoyed
tomboy291
foot junior

Return to Foot fetish talk