13 year old girlfriends feet?

Talk about foot fetish related topics, your experiences, your stories....general chat

13 year old girlfriends feet?

Postby yoyomama » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:22 pm

Hey guys, im 16 years old, and I have a 13 year old girlfriend. We dont have sex or anytihng of the sort, but she has become aware that I have a foot fetish, lol. She is a size 3-5 I think, and she has the most beautiful little feet ive ever seen. The thing is though, what can I say to bring it out to the open? The most ive done with her feet is tickle them, and I licked her sole one time when we were cuddling lol, she laughed and I enjoyed myself. But thats about it. Any suggestions or something? Btw shes really cute, and shes about 4'9, so shes petite also.
yoyomama
foot master

Advertisement

Postby exgreen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:21 am

just fuck her gently
exgreen
foot master

Postby yoyomama » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:34 pm

No, I meant how do I bring the foot fetish out in the open.
yoyomama
foot master

Postby daniel00 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:54 pm

what i do is just massage her feet every once in a while and then when u do stuff with her slowly start doing things to her feet and she will find out you like feet by you just doing things to them. that worked with my last girlfriend.
daniel00
foot junior

Postby yoyomama » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:40 pm

alright, she said her feet were cold, so I offered to warm them up, and she placed her feet in my lap so I massaged them, boy did they smell good! then I tickled her feet, and playing around, I bent over and sucked on her toe real quick. She giggled, so I licked her sole. Man I started getting a hardon, and then she noticed so I stopped...but she tried to put her hand in my pants but shes only 13, so im gonna wait a little longer.. Thanks guys! I hope I can keep doing this, her sexy little feet were delicious! first time I did that to a girl's feet, and gave me 3 weeks worth of masturbation for my memory bank haha
yoyomama
foot master

Postby NismoTwinTurbo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:38 pm

Hey bro.......when I was 15 I had a 12 year old girlfriend and it took about a month for her to realize that I realllllly like feet and figured out I had a foot fetish....but ever since she knew she started messing around with me using her feet and eventually led to sex with feet =). I'm 18 now....good memories though.
NismoTwinTurbo
foot junior

Postby yoyomama » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:01 pm

Howd she find out? And do you still go out with her? Man she is SO hot though. If you guys have AIM and wanna see her, just send me a message with your screenname or something. Ugh I wanna sleep with her but we never get enough time :(
yoyomama
foot master

Postby BeatleStone » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:41 pm

I would just massage her feet, then tell her how you feel & kiss, lick & love her feet. I wouldn't make love to her at all, especially at 13, wait until she's around sixteen or seventeen, because it's crazy if you don't.
A beautiful woman's great body, great legs & sexy feet is what it's all about.
BeatleStone
Foot King

Postby yoyomama » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:51 pm

how do you guys think I should ask her for a footjob? I need to cum on her feet!
yoyomama
foot master

Return to Foot fetish talk